As we gradually approach the late summer and early fall wedding season here in sunny South Carolina, we gleefully welcome an influx of honeymooners to Ocean’s Annies Resorts. It doesn’t get more seamless than planning a Myrtle Beach honeymoon thanks to our coastline’s gorgeous beaches, seemingly neverending attractions, and ultra-romantic fine dining. Myrtle Beach has quickly evolved into one of the top honeymoon destinations in North America because of how inexpensive yet inconceivably exciting a trip to our lively city can be, regardless of the season.
5 Romantic Things to Do in Myrtle Beach
To ensure that your Myrtle Beach honeymoon is nothing short of flawless, we’ve compiled five of our favorite romantic activities based on customer feedback and personal experience. Very few locales along the East Coast can match our oceanfront city’s blend of romance, relaxation, gourmet cuisine, and, of course, live entertainment.
- Broadway at the Beach – Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach’s top attraction, remains the city’s hub for dining, entertainment, shopping, and so much more! Some of the most romantic highlights at this popular hot spot include Helicopter Adventures, Legends in Concert, Myrtle Waves Water Park, and the Carolina Comedy Club.
- A Lavish Culinary Journey – There’s no shortage of award-winning fresh seafood, authentic pasta, and juicy steak here in Myrtle Beach. The trick is finding the best restaurants for newlyweds. The best places to indulge in gourmet cuisine while basking in sophistication are Frank’s Restaurant, Aspen Grille, Collectors Cafe, and SeaBlue Restaurant.
- Spend a Day at the Beach – A Myrtle Beach honeymoon would be incomplete without a full day in the sand. Luckily for you and your sweetheart, Ocean Annie’s Resorts is located along the pristine shores of the Atlantic Ocean. You’ll always be steps from a beach day when you choose one of our charming resorts. If you’re looking for honeymoon ideas at the beach, read about the “Top 10 Midsummer Beach Activities.”
- Shop Until You Drop – Myrtle Beach has become one of the premier shopping hubs in North America. Treat each other for the first time as a married couple by perusing through one (or several) of our world-class shopping centers, including Tanger Outlets, Broadway at the Beach, and Barefoot Landing.
- Live Theater – Because there are nearly a dozen renowned live theaters within minutes of Ocean Annie’s Resorts, it can be challenging to choose one that’s best suited for a long-overdue Myrtle Beach honeymoon. It’s hard to top the tribute performances at GTS Theatre, but Le Grand Cirque is a visual treat that’s equally astonishing and romantic. Meanwhile, Legends in Concert, Medieval Times, the Alabama Theatre, and The Carolina Opry are all a lot of fun!
Inexpensive Honeymoon Packages
We’re best known for having one of the best bars in Myrtle Beach, SC: Ocean Annie’s, the perfect place to relax and unwind after a full day of activities. But you’ll also enjoy free access to Wild Water & Wheels, BOGO tickets to Broadway Grand Prix, and some of the best ocean-view honeymoon suites in Myrtle Beach. To start planning an unforgettable Myrtle Beach honeymoon, please give us a call today at 888-999-8081, or book now online.