The question was asked. You answered with a resounding, “yes!” And the all-important wedding planning soon began. But, wait, don’t forget about that well-deserved, long-overdue Myrtle Beach bachelorette party that your girlfriends promised you! Most travelers would label the Grand Strand as a family-friendly seaside haven, but you won’t find a more suitable locale for a bachelorette party than sunny Myrtle Beach. This lively, arresting city has a rousing club scene, countless live theaters, three shopping meccas, and miles upon miles of pristine beaches. Let’s put the Grand Strand under a microscope for a minute as we analyze the top ten bachelorette activities in Myrtle Beach near Ocean Annie’s Resorts.
The Top 10 Myrtle Beach Bachelorette Party Ideas
As we can attest, no two bachelorette parties are the same as each bride-to-be is unique. Whether you’re aiming to utilize a theme, stick close to the beach, or go on a three-day shopping spree, your meticulously-planned Myrtle Beach bachelorette party will go down in the history books as one of the greatest ladies-only celebrations of all time. Hopefully, these ten ideas give you a proper “taste” of what our coastal paradise can offer a bachelorette and her close friends and family.
- Nightlife — Dance the night away at one of Myrtle Beach’s top music venues or clubs. The Bowery, an iconic country music bar, is a popular option for cowgirls. Otherwise, Celebrations Nitelife is the hippest club in the city.
- Beach Life — Both of Ocean Annie’s Resorts rest along the Atlantic Ocean’s edge, so you’ll always be steps from a full day spent sipping cocktails, sunbathing, and perhaps beach yoga.
- Live Entertainment — A long-awaited Myrtle Beach bachelorette party would be incomplete without at least one rousing live performance at the Alabama Theatre, The Carolina Opry Theater, Carolina Comedy Club, GTS Theatre, or Legends in Concert.
- A Foodie’s Journey — The folks at Myrtle Beach Food Tours lead some of the tastiest culinary excursions along the East Coast. The Boardwalk Tour, in particular, includes 12 food servings and three adult beverages at six top-rated restaurants.
- A Shopping Spree — There’s certainly no shortage of malls here in Myrtle Beach as our seaside haven is home to not one, not two, but three world-renowned shopping complexes: Broadway at the Beach, The Market Common, and Tanger Outlets. There’s no better time to “treat yo’ self” than during a bachelorette party.
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans — With $1 Budweisers, $2 Naturdays, and dazzling Friday night fireworks, a Pelicans game is often on the itinerary for any type of Myrtle Beach bachelorette party. And there’s just something relaxing about the crack of the bat, exuberant cheers, and a craft beverage or two.
- Murrells Inlet Pedal Pub — Hop aboard the East Coast BrewBoat, the only BYOB cruise in South Carolina. This pedal pub is equally scenic, amusing, and exciting.
- Dance Classes — Teazers Pole Fitness & Dance Studio is a hit among bachelorette parties as there’s nothing more energizing (and often hilarious) about a 90-minute pole dance session.
- Wineries and Craft Breweries — There are several wineries and microbreweries along the Grand Strand, but we typically recommend Barefoot Landing’s Duplin Winery and New South Brewing to first-time visitors.
- Ocean Annie’s Beach Bar — Perhaps the best aspect of a Myrtle Beach bachelorette party at Sands Ocean Club or Sands Beach Club is that you’ll always be steps from the best bar in town: Ocean Annie’s. Every year, Ocean Annie’s ranks amongst the best Myrtle Beach bars. Feel free to spend several hours sipping on signature cocktails, basking under the golden sun, and swimming in our pristine beachfront pool.
Myrtle Beach Bachelorette Packages
At Ocean Annie’s Resorts, you’ll experience first-class service, top-of-the-line amenities, and exclusive beach access. We urge you to give us a call today at 888-999-8081 to hear about our customizable Myrtle Beach bachelorette party packages, which can include a money-saving special, several add-ons, room upgrades, and special surprises for the bride-to-be. And to learn more about how we become one of the premier Myrtle Beach hotels for a bachelorette party, please visit our website!
Leave a Reply