THE SOUTHSIDE BAND
The Southside Band has been the evening house band for many years at Ocean Annie’s. They give people what they want to hear no matter how diversified the listening audience. Their play list is anything from Southern Rock to Bruno Mars, Journey, Etta James, STP, Doobie Brothers, LBT, Eric Church, Guns and Roses and much more.
The band consists of
- Randy Porshia – drums and vocals
- Dawn Crans–vocals, percussion and having fun
- Mark Ahearn–guitar and vocals
- Terry Harper – bass and vocals
Call Dawn Crans for information and booking: 843-333-5918
Dark 30 Band
The Dark 30 Band offers it’s listeners a diverse mix of all genres of music. Our goal is to provide fun, memory making music to songs everyone knows by heart.
The core unit of the band consists of:
- Carlos Perez – Vocals and guitar: Originally from Guam via Honolulu Carlos is a familiar face on the Grand Strand. His melodic guitar playing and smooth vocals are well known on the beach scene.
- Charlie Hanks – Vocals and Drums: From Roanoke Virginia, Charlie’s hard driving beats and rocking vocals are guaranteed to make you move.
- Chuck Ruby – Vocals and Bass: Baltimore Maryland was home to Chuck prior to his move to Myrtle Beach. His bass is the foundation of the band. His vocals are sure to please.
- Ron Zara – Vocals and Guitar: No stranger to the Grand Strand this Myrtle Beach guitar players country chicken pickin and impersonations of Willie Nelson keeps your feet stomping.
- Linda Hanks – Vocals and Keyboards: Also from Roanoke Virginia Linda’s vocals will take you from Michael Jackson and Maroon 5 to Patsy Cline and Bonnie Raitt.
Tara & Michael Coe Band
Michael and Tara have been playing music their whole life. They started out in a family gospel band as kids. When they got older each did their own thing with different bands but fate has brought them back together. They are joined by Al Moore who has toured the country playing guitar with people like Joe Diffie, Luke Bryan, and many other artist. Rounding out the group is Lynn Brown who also was a touring musician but most recently played drums for Legends in Concert and the Carolina Opry. The groups primary focus is high energy country, southern rock and blues. Come check out the new sound of Ocean Annies.