THE SOUTHSIDE BAND
The Southside Band has been the evening house band for many years at Ocean Annie’s. They give people what they want to hear no matter how diversified the listening audience. Their play list is anything from Southern Rock to Bruno Mars, Journey, Etta James, STP, Doobie Brothers, LBT, Eric Church, Guns and Roses and much more. The band consists of
- Randy Porshia – drums and vocals
- Dawn Crans–vocals, percussion and having fun
- Mark Ahearn–guitar and vocals
- Terry Harper – bass and vocals
Call Dawn Crans for information and booking: 843-333-5918
Dark 30 Band
The Dark 30 Band offers it’s listeners a diverse mix of all genres of music. Our goal is to provide fun, memory making music to songs everyone knows by heart. The core unit of the band consists of:
- Carlos Perez – Vocals and guitar: Originally from Guam via Honolulu Carlos is a familiar face on the Grand Strand. His melodic guitar playing and smooth vocals are well known on the beach scene.
- Charlie Hanks – Vocals and Drums: From Roanoke Virginia, Charlie’s hard driving beats and rocking vocals are guaranteed to make you move.
- Chuck Ruby – Vocals and Bass: Baltimore Maryland was home to Chuck prior to his move to Myrtle Beach. His bass is the foundation of the band. His vocals are sure to please.
- Ron Zara – Vocals and Guitar: No stranger to the Grand Strand this Myrtle Beach guitar players country chicken pickin and impersonations of Willie Nelson keeps your feet stomping.
- Linda Hanks – Vocals and Keyboards: Also from Roanoke Virginia Linda’s vocals will take you from Michael Jackson and Maroon 5 to Patsy Cline and Bonnie Raitt.
The Time Travelers are dedicated to taking you on a journey from the past to the present playing your all time favorites. Classic Rock, Beach, R&B, and Country. Perry Sessoms, the lead vocalist for the band, is also a songwriter and guitarist. He got his first taste of music at 10 when his Mom and Dad gave him his first guitar for Christmas. At 16 he picked up the bass and it was a natural fit. And the rest like they say is history. Multi-talented and multi-faceted, “Bassman” Perry Sessoms, is a true musician playing real music and he wouldn’t have it any other way. Come enjoy the sounds of the Time Travelers at Ocean Annie's Beach Bar!
Kevin Nichols is a Nashville recording artist who was born and raised in Lincolnton, NC, Kevin moved to Myrtle Beach at the age of 16 to pursue his dream of playing college baseball. In college at the University of South Carolina, Kevin found his passion for country music which led to his first band starting in 2010. From then on, Kevin played multiple venues around South Carolina and recorded his first single "Swerve" in Nashville's County Q Studios in December of 2017. That single went on the become Single of the Year and nominated Kevin for Entertainer of the Year and Male Vocalist of the Year at the Carolina Country Music Awards held at the House of Blues Myrtle Beach in January of 2019. The Kevin Nichols Band is in the process of recording their first album. There is much to come from these guys, so keep an eye out for them and try to catch them on stage at Ocean Annie's Beach Bar on Sundays.
Check out Kevin's awesome video performance
The Rosa Rea Band
The Rosa Rea Band is a Myrtle Beach based variety band compromised of four of the areas top notch musicians! Covering all types of music genres, such as rock, reggaee ,blues, funk and much more! They're also open to your requests to ensure a good time, you won’t want to miss these guys and their lady! Making their debut at Ocean Annie's Beach Bar for the first time in April 2019.
Mckinley Devilbiss- Guitar/Vocals
Brain Daggett- Drums
Come out and enjoy the live music and you might even find yourself dancing on our oceanfront deck!