Travel Update: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
We are OPEN for our Guests
On behalf of Ocean Annie’s Resorts, we want to extend our sincere gratitude to you, our valued guest, for your loyalty. The evolving COVID-19 circumstances are affecting everyone and we understand that making travel arrangements can be challenging. Given these uncertain times, we want to provide you with some peace of mind when you consider your current or future travel plans. Please take a moment and learn more about our modified reservation, cancellation policy and our commitment to cleanliness and hygiene.
Peace of Mind
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is always our top priority, but that commitment takes on special significance in light of the global outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Ocean Annie’s Resorts is committed to following recommended procedures and protocols of the CDC and local health authorities.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness and Hygiene
Our resort as always take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have increased the frequency with which our public areas, guest rooms, and facilities are deep-cleaned and disinfected, using hospital-grade disinfectants. We also oﬀer hand sanitizer throughout the property for guest and employee use.
Staff Training and Hygiene
- Hand Sanitation: Employees are reminded daily by managers of proper and frequent handwashing technique – emphasizing its importance in combating the spread of viruses.
- Employee Training: All resort employees have completed enhanced COVID-19 prevention and preparedness training.
- Guest Rooms: After guests depart and before the next guest arrives, our housekeeping team thoroughly cleans and disinfects guest rooms with a heightened focus on frequently touched surfaces.
- Public Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on high-trafficked areas.
- Non-Attendance Policy: Our staﬀ members have a strict prevention program in place that includes not reporting to work when demonstrating any cold or flu-like symptoms, and call-oﬀs related to illness are reported to our Human Resources team for monitoring. Employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms or live with someone who exhibits such symptoms are required to stay away from work for 14 days from the last day the person exhibits such symptoms.
We hope we have put you at ease, and we look forward to welcoming you soon. If there is ever any way we may be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached by phone at 888-999-8081.
Further questions regarding the situation may be directed to South Carolina State Department of Health.